Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Generation G

I can't believe it. I am a published author with a book on the bookshelves! Who would have believed it!

Ever since my book came out I have been on cloud nine. It is all so miraculous to me, so unbelievable, that I sometimes have to pinch myself to know that it's real. The journey of writing the book was amazing, but even more so is the journey that I've been on since it has been published. I have been stretched way beyond my comfort zone and what I've learned about walking with the Lord is a book in itself. I have met so many wonderful people and heard so many amazing stories that if I ever had doubts that God existed, I surely don't now. This book has opened up doors and friendships for me that I could never have imagined.

I have decided that I need to chronicle the highlights. God has been so faithful, beyond my wildest imaginations, to use the book as a bridge and conversation piece, an open door to sharing on a deep level. I want to share this journey and his story. Above all I desire to give him honor and glory for how he has touched my life and other lives that I don't even know. The Lord is in the business of healing and reconciliation, and as I hear women's stories, I am convinced that he is always drawing us near, always holding us close. He's as close as the nose on our face, we just have to reach out and touch him and he will respond. As I listen with my two ears and one heart I am truly blessed to have people share these blessings as they come to fruition.

I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments: